Since IMCYSE is using cookies on its website, clear and mandatory information must be mentioned in this Cookies notice, as set out below.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
I. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files, normally consisting of letters and numbers, that IMCYSE places when you visit its website. A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. These cookies, placed on your device (computer, telephone, tablet), can be used to identify or to collect information about you.
II. What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
• First-party cookies: They are created, sent to your computer and stored by the website you are visiting directly. They allow IMCYSE to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
• Third-party cookies: They are created and placed by third parties other than the website you are visiting directly. They are not managed by IMCYSE, but by the third party that processes data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified depending on the purpose of their placement. Main categories are:
• Strictly necessary cookies (technical): The cookies that allow you to browse a website, platform or app, and use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access restricted access sections or content, etc.).
• Functional cookies: Functional cookies help IMCYSE to make the website usable by providing you some basic features and remember your preferences and choices of using IMCYSE’s website (e.g., language, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.). Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
• Statistics cookies: Statistics cookies allow IMCYSE to provide a better understanding of how you interact with the website.
• Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies enable IMCYSE to monitor you to the websites. The aim is to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to you and therefore more useful to third party publishers and advertisers, as well as to make promotional and specific information available to you on the website.
Cookies may also be separate in two categories in relation to the period for which they are stored:
• Session cookies. Session cookies allow IMCYSE to recognize and link your actions during a browsing session. When you go to the login page, these temporary cookies will be created to determine whether or not your browser accepts cookies.
• Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are placed on your device between sessions. They can be used to remember your preferences or actions on IMCYSE‘s website.
Cookies in no way give IMCYSE access to your computer or any information other than the data you choose to share with IMCYSE.
Concretely, these cookies help to improve the functioning of the website of IMCYSE and can be used for several purposes:
• Analyze traffic to a website;
• Monitor your browsing behavior;
• Make the website more efficient.
|Cookie Name||Type||Purpose||Cookie placed by||Retention period|
|IDE||Marketing||To serve targeted advertisements that are relevant across the web||DoubleClick||1 year|
|RUL||Marketing||Used to determine whether website advertisement has been properly displayed||DoubleClick||1 year|
|1P_JAR||Statistics||Used by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites, based on recent searches and previous interactions||Google Analytics||1 month|
|ANID||Marketing||Used for advertising served accross the web and stored in google.com||Google.com||9 years|
|CONSENT||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||Google Ads Optimization||17 years|
|NID||Marketing||To enable ad delivery or retargeting, store user preferences||Google Ads Optimization||6 months|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Functional||To provide spam protection||Google reCAPTCHA||6 months|
|CONSENT||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||YouTube||19 years|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Functional||Set by YouTube on pages with embedded YouTube video||YouTube||8 months|
|YSC||Marketing||Set by YouTube on pages with embedded YouTube video||YouTube||Session|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Marketing||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting||YouTube||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSID||Marketing||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting||YouTube||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Marketing||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting||YouTube||1 year|
IV. How to manage cookies?
You are able to accept or decline cookies when you enter IMCYSE‘s website and see the cookies notice. Alternatively, you can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. However, in some cases, some functions of the website may not work .
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
V. Who placed cookies?
The information stored on cookies is only used by IMCYSE, except those identified in section II as “Third-partycookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide IMCYSE services aimed at improving IMCYSE‘s services and your experience when browsing on the website.
IMCYSE works with the following third-parties:
• Google Ads Optimization
• Google Analytics
• Google Advertising
• Google Doubleclick
Please note that IMCYSE do not have any control over how the information in these cookies are used nor access to it. Please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant provider for more information.
If there are any questions regarding this Cookies notice, you may contact
Data Controller, IMCYSE SA
Avenue du Pré Aily 14
Phone number: +32 (0)4 325 1100
Data Protection Officer
Belgian Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse, 35 à 1000 Bruxelles
Tel.: +32 2 274 48 00
Fax +32 2 274 48 35
You can find the contact details of DPA in your area via this link: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Last updated: January 2022