Ref : 2021/05/OFFASS
Imcyse is a clinical-stage biotech company pioneering the development of a new class of active, specific immunotherapeutics known as ImotopesTM. Imcyse’s ImotopesTM hold the promise to cure patients suffering from severe chronic autoimmune diseases for which there is no adequate therapeutic alternative. We are a highly dynamic world-class team dedicated to utilizing our unique Imotope™ technology platform to improve the lives of patients suffering from these debilitating diseases.
For its development Imcyse is looking for an:
Office Assistant (M/F)
The Office Assistant will organize and perform administrative support operations, facility management, support in QA activities and purchase support. His or Her role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment and efficient support. He/She ensures high level of organizational effectiveness, coordinates administration duties and assists management in company activities.
- Office Management
- Management of incoming calls and emails.
- Visitors’ reception.
- Various administrative tasks (mail, ordering and managing office supplies, preparation of meeting rooms, processing of invoices, …).
- Travel arrangements.
- Data and documents management (contract management, document database).
- Preparation and layout of documents (MS office applications).
- Organization of in-house or off-site activities, like company events, conferences, meetings and trainings.
- Coordinate order requests, edit purchase orders and manage the purchase follow-up process
- Infrastructure management and logistics
- Provide administrative support to the infrastructure management team (coordination of maintenance services, contact with suppliers, reporting of activities, …).
- Liaise with facility management suppliers including cleaning, catering services.
- Manage contracts and price negotiations with office supplies and services providers.
- Be the first point of contact for suppliers and deliveries.
- Provide administrative support to the management and the R&D teams (documents layout, contracts and documents follow-up, …).
- Coordinate the document management system process and be an administrative support to the Quality Assurance department.
- Bachelor's degree or min 1 year of experience in the administrative field.
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications and accounting program (BOB sage).
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills + team spirit.
- Ability to work independently, respond to changing priorities and short lead times for multiple tasks; able to identify problems and work toward solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Good knowledge of French and English, both oral and written.
- Must be goal-oriented, quality-conscientious, and organized.
This position contributes to and supports the company’s global activities.
We offer a permanent position in an innovating and dynamic company located near Liège and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential and will be used in the strict context of this recruitment, in line with GDPR.