Ref : 2021/05/FINCON
Imcyse is a clinical-stage biotech company pioneering the development of a new class of active, specific immunotherapeutics known as Imotopes™. Imcyse’s Imotopes™ hold the promise to cure patients suffering from severe chronic autoimmune diseases for which there is no adequate therapeutic alternative. We are a highly dynamic world-class team dedicated to utilizing our unique Imotope™ technology platform to improve the lives of patients suffering from these debilitating diseases.
For its development Imcyse is looking for an:
Financial Controller with IFRS experience (M/F)
Thanks to your experience in audit and IFRS, you will have a crucial role in the preparation of the financial reporting of the company and the development of internal controls surrounding the financial reporting process.
- You will prepare and oversee the IFRS reporting of the Company
- Implement an IFRS reporting structure within the Company and ensure IFRS compliance
- Develop accounting IFRS- analysis and propose accounting schemes following the necessary to obtain IFRS compliance for each reporting period or following the introduction of new or adapted IFRS standards.
- Provide relevant advice regarding the treatment of transactions
- Set-up training on specific IFRS topics for the finance team
- Manage the audit process and liaising with external personnel as required
- Implement internal controls surrounding the financial reporting process
- You will provide input for the budgeting process and forecasting process and work with the company controller to prepare management reporting on a regular basis.
- You have a degree in finance or equivalent
- You have a relevant professional experience in an international audit firm or in a similar position within an international Group.
- You are fluent in English and French, other languages are considered a plus
- Through your previous experience you have built an extended knowledge of IFRS and Internal Controls
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and a team player mentality
- You have excellent communication skills
This position contributes to and supports the company’s global activities.
We offer a permanent position in an innovating and dynamic company located near Liège and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential and will be used in the strict context of this recruitment, in line with GDPR.