Ref : 2021/06/FINFPA
Imcyse is a clinical-stage biotech company pioneering the development of a new class of active, specific immunotherapeutics known as ImotopesTM. Imcyse’s ImotopesTM hold the promise to cure patients suffering from severe chronic autoimmune diseases for which there is no adequate therapeutic alternative. We are a highly dynamic world-class team dedicated to utilizing our unique Imotope™ technology platform to improve the lives of patients suffering from these debilitating diseases.
For its development Imcyse is looking for a:
Finance Manager / Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager (M/F/X)
Senior executive position in the finance department of the company, the FP&A Manager will be our expert in finance and accounting with many skills. Capable of carrying out management control, reporting and financial planning and analysis missions at the same time, you will have a wide scope of activities and responsibilities that will enable you to maintain an overview at all times of the growth and performance of the company.
On a day-to-day basis, your missions will consist of analyzing data (cash inflows and outflows, budget, etc.), coordinating finance team, planning financial actions, forecasting their impact and, finally, establishing complete reports.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Management control and reporting
- preparing and overseeing the financial reporting of the Company (BeGAAP, IFRS)
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Participate to the implementation of internal controls and financial reporting processes, IFRS reporting, SOX compliance, etc.
- Developping accounting IFRS- analysis and propose accounting schemes following the necessary to obtain IFRS compliance for each reporting period or following the introduction of new or adapted IFRS standards.
- Manage the audit process and liaising with external personnel as required
- Manage the Finance team (Financial controller and accountant) and provide relevant advice regarding the treatment of transactions
Financial planning and analysis
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan, producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Utilising BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results for improvement
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
- Short-term cash flow analysis and forecasting
- You have a degree in finance or equivalent
- You have a relevant professional experience in an international audit firm or in a similar position within an international Group and/or have a relevant professional experience in the Biotech sector.
- You are fluent in English and French, other languages are considered a plus
- Through your previous experience you have built an extended knowledge of FP&A and Internal Controls
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and a team player mentality
- You have excellent communication skills
This position contributes to and supports the company’s global activities.
We offer a permanent position in an innovating and dynamic company located near Liège and an attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential and will be used in the strict context of this recruitment, in line with GDPR.