This privacy notice applies to the processing of data related to the use of website https://www.imcyse.com/ .
IMCYSE Sa, Avenue Pré Aily 14, 4031 Angleur, Belgium (hereinafter “We”) as Data Controller of the personal data has committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and all applicable laws and regulations regarding data protection.
With the aim of transparency regarding the use of data collected and in accordance with the GDPR, we want to make sure that you understand what personal information is collected about you, how your personal information is used and how it is kept safe.
1. What personal data do we collect about you?
When you voluntarily provide us information through our website or any other information channel, including via our contact form referenced on our website or via a job application form for potential candidates, the personal data provided by you will be used only for the purpose of responding to your query, your request for information or your job application solicitation (e.g., name, e-mail, resume, cover letter, others).
2. How do we use your personal information?
Your personal data are processed to ensure the management of requests/applications received via the contact forms on our website or via our general contact email address (email@example.com).
3. On what basis do we use your personal data?
We only process Website visitor’s personal data to the extent it is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in order to answer visitors’ queries and job application requests. Website visitors can obtain further information on our legitimate interests, and how we have balanced them against data subject’s rights and freedoms, by contacting us using the details below.
4. How long will we keep your personal information?
In the context of visitor support, we will process your personal data for the time necessary to meet your request/application.
For the purpose of soliciting applications, we will keep your personal data for a maximum of 6 months, and then we will ask for your consent to be allowed to keep the data. This consent will be renewed annually.
In any case, personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
5. With whom do we share your personal data?
We don’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer the information provided through the website to outside parties.
In the event that we are required to transfer personal data to recipients outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will protect the data in accordance with Data Protection Laws, including the GDPR. If the personal data are transferred to countries that have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection, we will ensure to put in place contractual safeguards to protect the data (e.g., EU Standard Contractual Clauses “SCCs” to the extent it constitutes a valid mechanism of transfer under Chapter V of GDPR).
6. How do we protect your personal data?
We treat your personal data in a confidential manner and uses at least the same level of care in safeguarding your personal data that it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature.
Your personal data are contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, all necessary information to make the process transparent and a copy of the data processed.
- Rectification. You have the right to require rectification of inaccurate data about you.
- Erasure. You have the right to require deletion of your personal data in the situations provided for by applicable data protection legislation ("right to be forgotten").
- Restrict processing. You have the right to restrict processing of data under certain specified circumstances
- Object to processing. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your data.
- Right to withdraw consent . When you have given your explicit consent for the processing of your data (newsletter and new e-learning features), you can withdraw it at any time without justification.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by contacting our Data Protection Officer (see contact details below).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority or to the Data Protection Authority where the alleged infringement took place (see contact details below).
8. How can you contact us?
Data Controller, IMCYSE SA
Avenue Pré Aily 14
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +32 (0)4 325 1100
Data Protection Officer
You can find the contact details of DPA in your area via this link: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Last updated: January 2022